Monday, September 29, 2008

Don't know what to put here

It's 11:04 am here on Monday, in Huelva, Spain. We arrived yesterday after a LONG bus ride from Madrid, but we are here, safe and sound. After our Madrid trip I felt as if we've been here in Spain for a long time but it hasn't even been a week yet. I'm excited to get to work and actually work on my Spanish. Being around people that speak English, has made it incredibly hard to speak Spanish. Huelva seems to be a really small place which will be nice since we don't need a car... good thing since I have yet to learn to drive a manual, and I didn't have any room to pack my Honda-CRV. Today we have just a day of getting things done, and I hope we can do them all. I have yet to set up the phone, but I'm looking to do that today, so hopefully you guys can call me soon!!!!

Other than that, life continues here in Spain as everyone is getting ready to go to work or back to school. Life here is a lot slower than it is in Seattle, but I think it is something I need... my last 4 years have been go, go, go and hopefully this year of slowing things down will help me appreciate there is much more to life besides work and school. I miss everyone and always wished you guys were here and hope you haven't replaced me. Hasta pronto!

Besos, 
Ngoc :) 

No comments: