Friday, January 16, 2009

Tour of Italy

First and foremost I would like to state I resent Ngoc's statement in a previous post that I have a slight tendency to exaggerate. At least call a spade a spade--a compulsive liar would've been more accurate but none of our readers will know truth from fiction so I just try and write a good blog :)

There isn't much left to say about Italy--it was amazing and I reccommend you go if you haven't been. All I want to write about is my unfortunate ability to attract the craziest people...NO EXAGGERATION (Ngoc) we rarely go to a city where I don't attract the unwanted attention of some creepy person....while in Florence I was riding the bus, just sitting, staring at the window when some homeless guy felt the need to serenade me....needless to say I was uncomfortable...anyone who knows me knows I'm not one to fight so I just sat there half crying half laughing and what does my fiesty five foot bodyguard do to help me?? takes the camera out to get a video...enjoy!



No comments: