Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Midnight Reflection

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Here it's officially Thanksgiving Day, and I have to say this blog will not be like the others. I'm going to leave my smart remarks for another time. This is my first Thanksgiving away from my family, friends and America, and I have to say... I wished I could teleport so I could go home just to eat some home cooked food.

However, in the spirit of the holiday, I'd like to reflect on the things I am thankful for. As always I'm thankful for my family, without them I would be less interesting and possibly a little more sane. I'm thankful for my friends who put up with all the crazy "Ngoc" antics, and find all the things I lose. I'm thankful for the opportunity to live in Spain and discover for myself what independence really means. But most importantly, I'm thankful for the people who actually read this blog, because it means I'm not just rambling to myself. :)

Although I am far away from home, I will take this experience to make new Thanksgiving memories with the new friends I've met here in Spain. I'm sure we'll post pictures and give you an update on our first ever Spanish Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! Eat lots of turkey and pumpkin pie!!!!!

Love,
Ngoc :)

No comments: